PHOTOS THAT ARE THE CLOSEST THING TO

REAL-LIFE MAGIC

I don’t want to alarm you, but these kids of mine? They won’t stop GROWING.

Yesterday, they were babies, and suddenly they’re huge. Every day, they’re bigger, smarter and their cheekiness — well, that seems to be exceeding inflation.

But shhh — guess what? I have a superpower. Just between you and me, I can make time stand still, and I can do it over and over again.

There are a few prerequisites to my superpowers: I need a loved-up family, a luscious location and some ripper light. And...uh...my camera. But if they’re all there, then we’re golden.

I’d like to say I create moments of glowy connectedness through my newborn and family photography, but in reality, it’s YOU who does that. Though I offer just the right amount of direction to make you comfortable, I also know when to shut my mouth and just snap your family doing what you do best: letting down your walls and loving the heck out of each other.

My biggest tip to you: think of your photoshoot as a chunk of time you’ve carved out JUST to be together as a family, and not as a time to plan out every detail.

Of course, some things need planning, like picking a location (in your home or out-and-about) and guiding you through any other questions you might have, like what to wear.

The best memories are made when you are relaxed and present. You can expect a lot of laughter in our sessions and the best snaps are when you forget I’m there (that’s my invisibility superpower). Posed photos are my Kryptonite!

I’m fuelled by my kids, Cruz and Milly, and my clever hubby — every hero needs a love interest after all — and we call Melbourne home. I’m really happy the scrunchie is back in fashion (you too?), and I’m 98% vegetarian — the remaining 2% is due to my affection for battered flake.

I wholeheartedly believe in what I do and the power of having photographs of your family. It’s the closest thing to real-life magic, I think.

I WILL VERY LIKELY

I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR

make fun of myself

textures & movement

NOTHING MAKES ME HAPPIER THAN

MY FAVOURITE CLIENTS ARE

kind & open-minded

you printing your photos

MY FAVOURITE THING TO PHOTOGRAPH

your love for your kids

MY FAVOURITE PERK

SOME OTHER

THINGS TO KNOW...

meeting so many new & beautifully unique families

Say hi

I feel weird talking about myself,

so now it's your turn...

Get started